Sunday, November 28, 2004


Entry 30

Today I went to the old parts of Tehran to buy something ... it was near my grand ma's house...
It was a long time I hadn't gone there ... I went to remind the good old days I had there with her ( who has passed away now !)
I entered the alley ... it seemed soooooooo much narrower than it was before ... I always thought the alley was veryyyyyyy wide ...I was crying ...
I found a place where her house used to be ... but there was not her house any more ... a new modern house was built instead of hers ...
My tears got dry ... I couldn't imagine the previous building , the door , the windows & the good memory of those old days ...
Once I wished I hadn't gone there so that I could remind the good old memories ... but then I thought that I must accept life as it is ...
This has happened & will happen for all grandchildren of all years ...
Let's love our childhood memories in the past & remind them , but live in the present ...