Wednesday, March 16, 2005


Entry 45

Today I watched one of Oprah Winfrey's shows ...



I didn't watch it from the beginning ...
I started watching in the middle of it ...
There were lots of people ( I think all women ) ... she was talking about a car ... its make was G6 (or something like this ) ...
Then some girls came with a lot of boxes ...
Oprah told the audience that they would have a box ... she told them there was the key of a car in ONE of those boxes ... she kept telling , " Don't open your boxes ... don't shake your boxes ... don't open ... don't open ... don't shake them until I tell you ... !!! "
Everyone was excited to see who the lucky one was !
I was excited too !
Then she asked them to open their boxes ...
I couldn't believe what I saw!
Neither could everyone ...
Everyone had a key in their box ... there were about 500 people!
Oprah had given everyone a car ... it was unbelievable ...!!!
They cried & hugged one another as well as Oprah and thanked her ...
Analyzing later what she had done , my brother said that it was her business: one way to become richer...
Whatever it had been I admire her...
There are lots of rich people like her in thworld , but not all of them have this generosity to spend their wealth like this ...
I admire her !