Thursday, February 14, 2008



Today is "Valentine's Day" ...
I don't know why Iranian girls & boys celebrate it these years, but whatever the reason is, it's beautiful, because it's about LOVE !
Coming home from work this evening, I was surfing the net and browsing "The New York Times" ...
I saw titles about "Valentine" and having a look at their pages, I found this beautiful poem relating to Valentine's Day which is written about LOVE:

Love:- What a Volume in a Word:
An Ocean in a Tear,
A Seventh Heaven in a Glance,
A Whirlwind in a Sigh
The Lightning in a Touch &
A Millennium in a Moment

_ Martin Farquhar Tupper

It's worth visiting its link; the texts are interesting:

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2008/02/14/opinion/14opchart.ready.html

***It seems that people in Iran cannot open the comment page, I would be grateful if they sent their comments to my email( chackavak@gmail.com ) which is also in my profile on the left side of this page***

No comments: