Sunday, August 07, 2005


Entry 57

The presidency of Khatami ...



I think during these 8 years he has done his best ...
His name & his deeds will remain both in Iran and abroad forever ...
He did whatever he could to reform the cultural, political, economical , social and artistic situation in Iran ...
He is the symbol of purity, honesty , patience, love & respect ...
He presented a picture from Iran which made every Iranian proud everywhere ...
And now his presidency has been over ...
I still love him as I did 8 years ago; I'll love him & I'll be proud of him forever

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nalley (12.8.05 13:15):
Dear Chackavak, Yes, Khatami is an extra ordinary person who is rare in this world. Someone like Gandi, Amirkabir, Mossadegh and somehow like Shariati. But this is what LIFE is, someone comes, someone goes. We should not stop in one thought or one person. As Khatami says himself, we should not make HEROS. Our country and our people nedd JUSTIS more than anything. Khatami madeits path easily reachable. Love, Nalley

Anonymous said...

Don't keep the readers waiting , please. Why don't you write something new? It's been a long time with no new entries.

Anonymous said...

Dear Hessam Thank you veryyyyyy much for your interest in my entries Actually,I've been very busy these days I'll start updating my weblog soon
Chackavak